The head of the National Guard Association of the United States, which represents nearly 45,000 current or former Guard officers, wants Congress to keep current Air Guard funding and force structure in place until a new budget process can be implemented.
Are you interested in volunteering at your local veterans facility?
- ‘Framework’ of property tax deal emerges: RADIO IOWA
- Branstad optimistic on property tax reform, but not education: GAZETTE
- New state agency to enforce Iowa’s ‘sunshine’ law: RADIO IOWA
- Lawmakers defend closed door budget sessions: GAZETTE
- PIRG makes another call to stop student loan interest rate hike: RADIO IOWA
- Iowa lawmakers inching forward with the budget: QC TIMES
- King-Vilsack race may aid Obama re-election bid: SCJOURNAL