They are trying to be hopeful, but the Democratic Party’s most passionate voters are struggling to hide their frustration with President Barack Obama.
Subscribe to this site!
Latest HeadlinesTuesday, May 21, 2013
- Planting progress zooms ahead: RADIO IOWA
- Democrat thanks governor for seeking pay hike: GAZETTE
- Landowners in lake path hope Legislature acts to limit eminent domain: RADIO IOWA
- Executive Council approves health plan for state police officers: GAZETTE
- Capitol digest: WCFCOURIER
- Healthcare negotiators hopeful for compromise: GAZETTE
- Review of Senate sexual harassment policy set for summer: RADIO IOWA
- Branstad wants education accountability: QCTIMES
- Democrats take shot at potential GOP Senate candidate: QCTIMES
- Gov names new Veterans Affairs director: SCJOURNAL
- High crop prices entice farms to expand planting: QCTIMES