U.S. Rep. Tom Latham, an Iowa Republican, plans to testify today before the U.S. House Armed Services Committee in opposition to proposed budget cuts facing the 132nd Fighter Wing of the Iowa Air National Guard in Des Moines.
Subscribe to this site!
Latest HeadlinesWednesday, May 27, 2015
- Vilsack: Help for bird flu on the way: GAZETTE
- Let ‘em work overtime: QCTIMES EDITORIAL
- Board of Regents to consider subcommittee on campus safety and security: RADIOIOWA
- Friday is ‘529 College Savings Day’: RADIOIOWA
- Omaha police officer, Iowa native laid to rest: RADIOIOWA
- ACT study finds half of college students change major in 2nd year: RADIOIOWA
- Caucus Watch! More than 1,000 seek unpaid Clinton fellowships in Iowa: QCTIMES
- Legislative negotiators hope for breakthrough on budget deal: GAZETTE
- Judge rules rezoning around “Field of Dreams” was reasonable: RADIOIOWA
- Waterloo City Council Oks incentives package for ConAgra expansion: WCFCOURIER
- Grassley says Trans-Pacific Partnership important to Iowa: RADIOIOWA