U.S. Rep. Tom Latham, an Iowa Republican, plans to testify today before the U.S. House Armed Services Committee in opposition to proposed budget cuts facing the 132nd Fighter Wing of the Iowa Air National Guard in Des Moines.
Subscribe to this site!
Latest HeadlinesThursday, March 6, 2014
- Lawmakers agree on fiscal 2015 budget target: GAZETTE
- Daily dialogue leads to rare budget deal: RADIO IOWA
- Strip search standards for city, county jails: RADIOIOWA
- Senator proposes to broaden Iowa’s texting while driving ban: GAZETTE
- Judge rules against Iowa elections chief in battle over voter rolls: GAZETTE
- Doctors tell Iowa lawmakers medical marijuana is effective: GAZETTE
- Missouri River lawsuit against Corps of Engineers includes 33 Iowans: RADIO IOWA
- Despite support, passage of Iowa kidnapping law getting difficult: GAZETTE
- Rep. Wolfe thanks colleagues for their care & concerns: RADI OIOWA
- Lawmakers applaud water quality efforts: GLOBEGAZETTE
- Loan ombudsman raises questions about ISU student debit cards: RADI OIOWA
- King seeking to unify GOP, denies recruiting Latham challenger: GLOBEGAZETTE
- Rhode Island senator plans Iowa statehouse visit: QCTIMES