U.S. Rep. Tom Latham, an Iowa Republican, plans to testify today before the U.S. House Armed Services Committee in opposition to proposed budget cuts facing the 132nd Fighter Wing of the Iowa Air National Guard in Des Moines.
Subscribe to this site!
Latest HeadlinesFriday, April 18, 2014
- Status quo prevails in casino decision: GAZETTE
- Commission chair says Linn County decision won’t impact Greene County gambling licnese ruling: RADIO IOWA
- Democrats consider allowing absentee voting in 2016 caucuses: RADIO IOWA
- Iowa will extend non-compliant ASCA health plans: GAZETTE
- Branstad denies his staff pressured PERB hiring decision: GAZETTE
- Senate passes job training bill: QCTIMES
- State HR director discusses do not hire list: QCTIMES
- More than 300 jobs threatened by Argosy closure: SCJOURNAL
- Branstad signs school radon bill: QCTIMES