U.S. Rep. Tom Latham, an Iowa Republican, plans to testify today before the U.S. House Armed Services Committee in opposition to proposed budget cuts facing the 132nd Fighter Wing of the Iowa Air National Guard in Des Moines.
Subscribe to this site!
Latest HeadlinesThursday, March 5, 2015
- Broadband, other proposals remain alive: WCFCOURIER
- ISU study looks at divorce rates related to illness: RADIOIOWA
- ISU president consulted on UI-AIB deal: GAZETTE
- Senate debates selling beer in Iowa by the growler: RADIOIOWA
- Gun bills advance in Iowa House, Senate: GAZETTE
- Abortion bill clears House subcommittee: GAZETTE
- Caucus watch! Farm issues focus of Iowa presidential candidate event: QCTIMES
- Lawmakers fail to agree on school funding: QCTIMES