A recent public opinion poll was conducted by Public Opinion Strategies about Obamacare.
- Feelings about Obamacare have not changed
- People still have a negative view of Obamacare
- It has made it harder for people to afford health care coverage
- The public’s willingness to increase health care spending has significantly decreased since 2009
- Over half of people (52%) want to change or stop the implementation of Obamacare
- Implementation of a Medicaid expansion enrollment plan could be messy
Click here to read the full report.