In March of 2008 Democrats in the Iowa House attempted a dramatic expansion of Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Here is the original website update posted by House Republicans in the wake of that debate. In contrast to the way that debate three years ago was handled, Republicans in 2011 are using a more transparent approach to HF 525 which reforms Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Click on the link to see the full post.
Subscribe to this site!
Latest HeadlinesFriday, July 31, 2015
- Iowa House speaker predicts GOP gains in 2016 – GAZETTE
- Landowners sue Iowa Utilities Board over Bakken oil pipeline – RADIOIOWA
- Scratch ticket sales drive Iowa Lottery sales up 3.5 percent – SCJOURNAL
- Branstad urged to keep state MHIs open – GLOBEGAZETTE
- Seed corn conspiracy charges against Chinese woman dropped – RADIOIOWA
- Iowa Senators vote for federal transportation bill – RADIOIOWA
- Caucus Watch! Bush announces Iowa farm team – QCTIMES
- Caucus Watch! Huckabee doesn’t want history repeated with Iran deal –GAZETTE