In March of 2008 Democrats in the Iowa House attempted a dramatic expansion of Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Here is the original website update posted by House Republicans in the wake of that debate. In contrast to the way that debate three years ago was handled, Republicans in 2011 are using a more transparent approach to HF 525 which reforms Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Click on the link to see the full post.
Subscribe to this site!
Latest HeadlinesThursday, October 30, 2014
- Election ’14: Senate race brings in ‘heavy hitters’ for campaign: GAZETTE
- Iowa Policy Project report says state work support programs lacking: RADIOIOWA
- DOT keeping an eye on testing of guardrail at center of controversy: RADIOIOWA
- Iowa schools offer Iowa-only aid: GAZETTE
- Election ’14: Ex-Branstad staffer challenging long-time Democratic attorney general: RADIOIOWA
- Mixed feelings on Johnson County tax: GAZETTE
- Election ’14: McCain says Ernst’s military service would be an ‘asset ‘in Senate: RADIOIOWA
- Election ’14: Clinton: Braley’s on Iowans’ side: GAZETTE
- Election ’14: Gubernatorial candidates continue final push: QCTIMES