In March of 2008 Democrats in the Iowa House attempted a dramatic expansion of Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Here is the original website update posted by House Republicans in the wake of that debate. In contrast to the way that debate three years ago was handled, Republicans in 2011 are using a more transparent approach to HF 525 which reforms Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Click on the link to see the full post.
Subscribe to this site!
Latest HeadlinesFriday, August 28, 2015
- Johnson County supervisors approve first vote on minimum wage ordinance: GAZETTE
- Co-founder of Iowans for Tax Relief dies: QCTIMES
- Iowa students near the top for ACT scores: RADIOIOWA
- Caucus Watch! Biden supporters would like a decision soon on 2016: QCTIMES
- Caucus Watch! The reluctant candidate: 15-year-old Iowan loves politics but not the presidential spotlight: GLOBEGAZETTE
- Mayor Ron Corbett launches ‘conservative think tank’: GAZETTE
- Audit uncovers thousands in stolen funds after Casey City Hall fire: RADIOIOWA
- Ex-lawmaker’s role in Iowa Medicaid bidding faces criticism: SCJOURNAL
- Caucus Watch! Walker quizzed about Renewable Fuels Standard: RADIOIOWA
- Iowa’s newest hops farm harvests first crop; owner expects about 1K pounds of hops this year: GLOBEGAZETTE
- Downtown revitalization efforts in Iowa touted: GAZETTE