In March of 2008 Democrats in the Iowa House attempted a dramatic expansion of Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Here is the original website update posted by House Republicans in the wake of that debate. In contrast to the way that debate three years ago was handled, Republicans in 2011 are using a more transparent approach to HF 525 which reforms Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Click on the link to see the full post.
Subscribe to this site!
Latest HeadlinesMonday, November 24, 2014
- Branstad expects ‘challenging’ state budget cycle: GAZETTE
- David Young will enjoy the holidays and then go to work: RADIOIOWA
- Medical marijuana advocates to push for changes: GAZETTE
- Corrections director says suit likely over delays in new prison: RADIOIOWA
- Aging in Iowa: Demand for senior housing is booming: GAZETTE
- State unemployment rate drops to 4.5% in October: RADIOIOWA
- Iowa farmers question proposed transmission line: QCTIMES
- Iowa Democrats regroup after midterm losses: QCTIMES
- Iowa saw $41.2M in Senate TV ad spending this last election season: GLOBEGAZETTE
- Caucus watch! Carson, other speakers say country needs change of direction: QCTIMES
- DNR activating winter aeration systems: GLOBEGAZETTE
- Des Moines struggling with nitrates in water: GLOBEGAZETTE
- Pipeline decision process should proceed: SCJOURNAL