In March of 2008 Democrats in the Iowa House attempted a dramatic expansion of Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Here is the original website update posted by House Republicans in the wake of that debate. In contrast to the way that debate three years ago was handled, Republicans in 2011 are using a more transparent approach to HF 525 which reforms Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Click on the link to see the full post.
Subscribe to this site!
Latest HeadlinesThursday, January 29, 2015
- Road funding plan calls for 10-cent gas tax increase: WCFCOURIER
- Group warns tax hikers will face ‘angry’ voters in 2016: RADIOIOWA
- Linn County Supervisors on the verge of reaching six-figure salaries: GAZETTE
- Iowa poised to move back up in wind power production ranking: RADIOIOWA
- Emails: UI asked outraged students to preview Mason’s apology: GAZETTE
- IBM layoff includes about 200 in DBQ: GAZETTE
- Lawmakers see lengthy investigation into prison delays: QCTIMES
- UI forming working groups to resolve AIB merger issues: GAZETTE
- Iowa legislative panel delays action on bill dealing with divorce: QCTIMES
- Data shows more than 400 committed suicide in Iowa in 2013: SCJOURNAL