In March of 2008 Democrats in the Iowa House attempted a dramatic expansion of Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Here is the original website update posted by House Republicans in the wake of that debate. In contrast to the way that debate three years ago was handled, Republicans in 2011 are using a more transparent approach to HF 525 which reforms Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Click on the link to see the full post.
Subscribe to this site!
Latest HeadlinesThursday, December 18, 2014
- Blum calls $1.1 T spending plan ‘crummy government’: SCJOURNAL
- ISU professor expects many Iowa businesses to welcome new Cuban policy: RADIOIOWA
- Declining passengers, stricter regulations prompt review of Iowa’s regional airports: RADIOIOWA
- Cuba seen as potential ag export market: QCTIMES
- Iowa woman to be released from prison after president commutes her sentence: RADIOIOWA
- UI students, experts optimistic about America’s renewed diplomacy with Cuba: GAZETTE
- Caucus watch! Democrats push for Warren presidential campaign: GAZETTE
- Final reminders of Iowa casino remain temporarily: QCTIMES
- Voter rights groups seek changes to online rule: QCTIMES
- School district says gifts to teachers violates state gift law: KCRG