In March of 2008 Democrats in the Iowa House attempted a dramatic expansion of Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Here is the original website update posted by House Republicans in the wake of that debate. In contrast to the way that debate three years ago was handled, Republicans in 2011 are using a more transparent approach to HF 525 which reforms Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Click on the link to see the full post.
Subscribe to this site!
Latest HeadlinesFriday, May 22, 2015
- Closer to session-ending budget deal: REGISTER
- Branstad honors slain Omaha policewoman: RADIOIOWA
- ACLU recommends new rules for police body cameras: GAZETTE
- Deere sees sales growth in construction and forestry division: RADIOIOWA
- Iowa halts poultry exhibitions at fairs: GAZETTE
- Governor hoping for a budget ‘breakthrough’ soon: RADIOIOWA
- Drop in farm income raises concern at Fed Reserve Bank: RADIOIOWA
- Strong dollar hurting rural economy: GAZETTE
- Iowa public universities join efforts in collecting debts: QCTIMES
- Fireworks bill still alive in Iowa Legislature: GAZETTE
- Farm equipment company to close plants, eliminate jobs: QCTIMES
- Branstad critics see irony in mental health proclamation: GAZETTE
- Siouxland leaders react to pork plant news: SCJOURNAL