In March of 2008 Democrats in the Iowa House attempted a dramatic expansion of Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Here is the original website update posted by House Republicans in the wake of that debate. In contrast to the way that debate three years ago was handled, Republicans in 2011 are using a more transparent approach to HF 525 which reforms Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Click on the link to see the full post.
Subscribe to this site!
Latest HeadlinesFriday, April 18, 2014
- Status quo prevails in casino decision: GAZETTE
- Commission chair says Linn County decision won’t impact Greene County gambling licnese ruling: RADIO IOWA
- Democrats consider allowing absentee voting in 2016 caucuses: RADIO IOWA
- Iowa will extend non-compliant ASCA health plans: GAZETTE
- Branstad denies his staff pressured PERB hiring decision: GAZETTE
- Senate passes job training bill: QCTIMES
- State HR director discusses do not hire list: QCTIMES
- More than 300 jobs threatened by Argosy closure: SCJOURNAL
- Branstad signs school radon bill: QCTIMES