In March of 2008 Democrats in the Iowa House attempted a dramatic expansion of Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Here is the original website update posted by House Republicans in the wake of that debate. In contrast to the way that debate three years ago was handled, Republicans in 2011 are using a more transparent approach to HF 525 which reforms Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Click on the link to see the full post.
Subscribe to this site!
Latest HeadlinesTuesday, April 28, 2015
- Bird flu cases in the state go up quickly as more tests come in: RADIOIOWA
- Caucus watch! Webb tests Iowa 2016 Democratic political waters: GAZETTE
- Bird flu found in 5 more northwest Iowa poultry farms: SCJOURNAL
- Congressman King plans to attend as US Supreme Court hears gay marriage arguments: RADIOIOWA
- Lawmakers settle into budget work: GAZETTE
- Iowa tax for natural resources draws support: QCTIMES
- Grassley wants ‘spirit’ of whistleblower laws followed: GAZETTE
- Central Iowa school getting ‘positive vibes’ from teacher leadership changes: QCTIMES
- Senator: House should vote on medical marijuana: GLOBEGAZETTE
- Waterloo school board approves putting PPEL renewal on ballot June 30: WCFCOURIER
- Testing helps both employer and employee fill job pipeline: GLOBEGAZETTE