In March of 2008 Democrats in the Iowa House attempted a dramatic expansion of Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Here is the original website update posted by House Republicans in the wake of that debate. In contrast to the way that debate three years ago was handled, Republicans in 2011 are using a more transparent approach to HF 525 which reforms Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Click on the link to see the full post.
Subscribe to this site!
Latest HeadlinesThursday, March 5, 2015
- Broadband, other proposals remain alive: WCFCOURIER
- ISU study looks at divorce rates related to illness: RADIOIOWA
- ISU president consulted on UI-AIB deal: GAZETTE
- Senate debates selling beer in Iowa by the growler: RADIOIOWA
- Gun bills advance in Iowa House, Senate: GAZETTE
- Abortion bill clears House subcommittee: GAZETTE
- Caucus watch! Farm issues focus of Iowa presidential candidate event: QCTIMES
- Lawmakers fail to agree on school funding: QCTIMES