In March of 2008 Democrats in the Iowa House attempted a dramatic expansion of Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Here is the original website update posted by House Republicans in the wake of that debate. In contrast to the way that debate three years ago was handled, Republicans in 2011 are using a more transparent approach to HF 525 which reforms Iowa’s collective bargaining law. Click on the link to see the full post.
Subscribe to this site!
Latest HeadlinesMonday, October 12, 2015
- State Rep. Jack Drake dead at 81: REGISTER
- Ex-lottery security officer charged with rigging more games: SCJOURNAL
- Caucus Watch! Candidates have their favorite places to campaign in Iowa: GAZETTE
- Companies sign contracts for Iowa’s private Medicaid program: QCTIMES
- Congressman King says voters will reward, not punish GOP for speaker turmoil: RADIOIOWA
- Iowa economic development staff travels globe to boost business: QCTIMES
- Caucus Watch! Jindal boosts ‘American idea’ in Mason City stop: GLOBEGAZETTE
- Caucus Watch! Iowa campaigns focus on voters over pocketbooks: GLOBEGAZETTE
- Second man sentenced in Iowa City synthetic marijuana sales: RADIOIOWA
- Caucus Watch! O’Malley criticizes trade deal in Iowa stop: GAZETTE
- Belmond Drive-in wins top pork tenderloin contest: RADIOIOWA